DODD FRANK COMPLIANCE
The ability to comply with Dodd Frank initiatives requires working with experts who’ve actually been through the financial calamity that gave birth to Dodd Frank. Within the evolving regulatory landscape of Dodd-Frank and the CFTC Sections 3.3 and 4s stipulations our team, in fact, did manage portfolios of swaps AND served as compliance auditors for the NFA.
We have knowledge of the products traded; the actors who trade them and their objectives; the expectations of what regulatory bodies expect and how they operate on audit engagements.
This service includes:
- Review of compliance policies with objective analysis
- Advising on conflicts of interest between trading, operations, credit and market risk management areas
- Identifying noncompliance issues
- Attesting procedures for the remediation of noncompliance issues
- Audit of internal record keeping and reports
- Section 4S Implementation Rules
DTG provides an independent analysis of all reporting requirements; key personnel responsibilities and appropriate implementation of supervisory procedures; Remedial suggestions to ease NFA on site audits and assist with the furnishing of the CFTC required annual presentation report to the firm's Board of Directors from the CCO.
MOCK NFA AUDITS CATEGORIES
- Preparation of financial and trading records
- Attestation to supervisory responsibilities including roles of principals and associated persons
- Operating account analysis
- Attestation of required third party AML reviews, Business Continuity, and Ethical Standards implementations
COMMODITY TRADING ADVISORS
- Authorship of Disclosure Documentation and interaction with NFA for approval
- Operational Due Diligence Reviews for both investors and regulatory bodies
- Attestation to NFA required reviews of allocation of trades
POST NFA REGULATORY REVIEWS
- NFA required third party citation remedies
- Legal counsel
- Supervision of changes to policies and procedures
REGISTRATION, SUPERVISION, POLICY & WRITTEN PROCEDURES MANUALS
- Registration requirements/standards for hiring of Principals and Associated Persons
- Sales supervisory reports and criteria assessment for complaint promotional practices
- Analysis of commission schedules and reconciliation with AP and/or client trades
- Response to client complaints and process for resolutions
- Written policies and procedures with implementation of ethics training program
- Know Your Customer and AML implementation
CAYMAN ISLANDS MONETARY AUTHORITY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
- DTG’s experience includes registering prospective securities dealers and financial intermediaries seeking to establish CIMA “Securities Laws” including AML guidelines, audits, and financial regulatory filings.
- DTG maintains established relationships with Cayman Island legal councillors and other “boots on the ground” professionals ensuring complete understanding of legal issues complementary to securities trading.